- Gorgeous, one-of-a-kind Pixiu ring
- Pixiu (Brave Troops), symbol of wealth and protection
- For Wealth, Protection and Good Fortune
- Reminding you to be mindful
- Attract wealth and all good things
- Size: width 0.9cm, thickness 0.12cm
- Ring size adjustable (Choose size for men or women)
- Limited - NOT available in stores
- Express Shipping in the US and Worldwide
PiXiu (Brave Troops), is a legendary auspicious creature in ancient literature. Without an anus, it has a huge mouth which can swallow wealth in the world without expelling it. With such a peculiar ability, it is thought to be able to attract wealth from everywhere and to ward off ill fortunes and bring good fortune. It is known for wealth attracting and is one of the five auspicious animals in ancient literature (the other four are dragon, phoenix, tortoise and Kylin).
Pi Xiu ( also called Pi Yao) is a hybrid mythical winged lion creature which brings wealth luck, business luck, and protection to the wearer.
You'll see the sets of 3 ancient coin symbols on its back and side .The square center of the coin charm represents the energy of the earth, and the roundness of the coin represents the energy of heaven.
Also on the Pixiu you will see the prominent Lu symbol which is also a symbol of Prosperity, Rank, and Influence.
The Pi Xiu has a voracious appetite and yet does not have an anus – which symbolizes that money will come to you and never leave. It is regarded as a wealth magnet, which is helpful for those who are in need of money luck.
The Pi Xiu provides a minimum of six blessings as follows:
- Conducts good luck and fortune
- Generates good Feng Shui or earth luck
- Enhances wealth and riches
- Protects individuals and buildings
- Protects against evil forces, obstacles and hardship
- Brings unexpected windfalls
This Pixiu ring engraved with the six true words mantra on the ring and the heart sutra inside the ring!
Six True Words (Om Mani Padme Hum) Meaning:
Om means the vibration of the universe, symbolizes one’s impure body, speech and mind.
Ma Ni means the jewel, symbolizes factors of method, compassion and love, the altruistic intention to become enlightened.
Pad Me means lotus and symbolizes wisdom.
Hum means inseparability; symbolizing purity and can be achieved by the unity of method and wisdom.
This chant brings you joy and peaceful vibrations and supposedly, contained in this verse is the truth of the nature of suffering and how to remove its causes.
The Heart Sūtra (Sanskrit Prajñāpāramitāhṛdaya or 心經 Xīnjīng) is a popular sutra in Mahāyāna Buddhism. Its Sanskrit title, Prajñāpāramitāhṛdaya, can be translated as "The Heart of the Perfection of Wisdom". The Heart Sūtra is often cited as the best-known and most popular Buddhist scripture. It is especially popular in East Asia and is highly respected by Tibetan Buddhism.